GHS and trade 11 Wired VHF Handset
GHS 11 allows full function of your VHF 210 radio from a remote location. There are no complex components, just a simple design that includes soft keys, a 2 and rdquo diagonal dot matrix display and a coiled cable that stretches from about 1 and rsquo to nearly 5 and rsquo.
A rotary/push knob for volume, squelch and channel selection makes it easy to use with a dedicated button for access to channels 16/9. All buttons and knobs resemble those of the VHF radio.
In addition, GHS 11 features a microphone that has intercom capabilities when connected to a speaker.
- Dimensions: 2.7 and #34 x 6.1 and #34 x 1.6 and #34 (6.9 x 15.4 x 4.0 cm)
- Weight: 0.7 lb. (0.3 kg)
- Cable length: 1 ft. coiled (5 ft. stretched)
- Compass safe distance: 26 inches
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Built-in speaker mic: Yes
- 16/9 or 16+ channel button: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German and Spanish
- Operating temperature range: -15 degrees celsius to 70 degree celcius
- Water rating: IPX7
What and #39s In The Box?
- GHS 11
- Deck cable (10 meter)
- Mic hanger
- Mounting hardware
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.